Friday, June 8, 2007

last day

Today is my last day...
It's complicated...
I'm happy... I'm sad...

Some of the things you will only know or feel when you are leaving... Why?
There's a fastfood farewell lunch. It's quiet but appreciated nonetheless organized by group U people.
There's a letter from my students.
There's a gift from my assistant.
There r ppl asking me things n telling me things.
There's another round of dinner treat by the publication gang later of the day. Thanks!

Once known, it's hard to forget. I wont miss the work but I'll think of you guys.

2 comments:

Kelvin said...

hi michelle... do you still remember me.. iamwen from lomographyasia.... just drop by to say hi.. if you free can check out my blog.. iamseekelvin.blogspot.com

mch said...

hehe sorry for the late reply... sure! n thanks for dropping by!