Wednesday, May 21, 2008

financial planning

An average man and woman dies at the age of 83 and 87 respectively nowadays.

The age of retirement is 65.
As a woman, I will have to live 22 more years without any income.
22 years x $2000 a mth x 12 mths = $528,000.
That is provided you do not have other commitment/ liability/ sickness... & I am intending to retire 15 years earlier than that!!!

My financial advisor told me that:
I need an emergency fund which is 30% of my average expenses in 3 mths.
I need $150 per session x 3 times a wk x 4 times a mth x 12 mth x 3 yrs = $64,800 for chemotherapy should I fall ill.
I need an average of $10,000 for my own funeral if I am dead.
I have two parents and michelle junior(s) who are dependent on me.
How much money do you save in a month?
How much money do you have in your bank account?
How much money do you plan to save in 5 years time?

How? Like that how???








1 comment:

Karl Lee said...

you have abandon your blog!